Deep Pocket Irrigator (over 4mm)
The Pocket Care, a hand-held, non-electric, squeeze bottle for deep pocket irrigation.
When you only need to irrigate 1 or 2 deep pockets.
Makes under the gum irrigation easy.
• Low cost makes it affordable for anyone.
• Delivers antimicrobial rinses, like TheraSol directly into periodontal pockets to rinse away plaque and
other particles while fighting disease causing bacteria.
• Access hard-to-reach infected areas, including extraction sites and around ortho appliances.
• Avoids waste, fills to just 1/2 oz of irrigant, which is adequate for most site-specific irrigation.
• Low stream for tender areas (If you need high pressure than the Viajet Pro is the one for you with cannula attachment.)
• Twin Side-Port Delivers a second stream for a bit more solution.
(If full mouth irrigation is what you need then the ViaJet Pro should be your irrigator of choice.)
2 styles of Tips:
End Opening: Sprays from the end of the cannula.
Twin-Side Opening: Rounded tip sprays from 2 openings on the side of cannula.
Small 1/2 oz. Bottle (Great for 1 or 2 Pocket areas)
Compact, easy to carry - great for work or travel.